A health tech company that wondered, “How can we get all the industry and audience information we need as a small startup?”
With plans for growth, this second-year SAAS provider needed help in many areas: from commercialization to marketing.
HM proposed and implemented a right-sized online survey (via Qualtrics XM) to get a better handle on positioning, competitive landscape, pricing, the value of current offerings and future directions the company might pursue.
Insights and outcomes:
• Study revealed new paths to engagement and growth for products, audiences and customer requests
• Study validated current product offerings and thought leadership
• Study delivered numbers on total market value, share and competitor positioning
• Company repositioned itself according to competitive advantage revealed in the study
• Company was able to transform data points into compelling selling points for a new record lift in acquisition inquiries
• Company used fact-based data from the study, combined with strong PR response, to garner more market visibility and investor interest
The insights provided aligned internal teams and allowed the company to add services, create new marketing content, and dramatically exceed their goals for new prospect conversations, leadership interviews and meetings with investors. Best of all it led to a new campaign that achieved a 5x increase in MQLs versus previous efforts.